?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Some memes until I feel better. - Saffron Rose's Garden of Life

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

June 1st, 2005


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
04:28 am - Some memes until I feel better.
seen in melangell's journal

Healing Witch
You are the Healing Witch! You offer unfailing
support and guidance to others nurturing them
with your warmth and comfort. Your life is
bright because you seek light and face the
sunshine


Which witch are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Quelle surprise, eh?


from singerofdark:
What Icons are for you? by ladyallie
Username
Favourite Colour
Sex
Your Love icon is...
Your Sad Icon is...
Your Happy Icon is...
Your Angry Icon is...
Your Food Icon is...
Your Animal Icon is...
Your Random Icon is...
Your Cartoon Icon is...
Your Sexy Icon is...
Quiz created with MemeGen!



ooh, ooh! I get Eliza Dushku too!

gacked/kypped from rowanf:

Random Friendslist Generator by katstevens
Username
1.luis_mw
2.wlotus
3.liveavatar
4.taariel
5.llahearn
6.darkcello
7.morgannalefey
8.patcalifia
9.taltosdama
10.rowanf
11.selenesue
Quiz created with MemeGen!


1. Who is #8 going out with?
I have no idea. I've just started reading his journal.

2. Is #9 a boy or a girl?
A woman

3. Would #11 and #2 make a cute couple?
Not necessarily. I don't know that they have that much in common.

4. What is #6's favourite band?
I have no idea--we know each other through an email list; I'll guess it's a classical group, a rock band or a folk music soloist or ensemble.

5. Does #1 have any siblings?
Not that I am aware of.

6. Would you ever date #7?
It seems unlikely, due to geography.

7. What's #10's middle name?
She may not have one for all I've ever heard.

8. What's #5's favourite thing to do?
Playing with her 4-footers or her husband?

9. Tell me a random fact about #11
Apparently she knows a number of people I know, but from different events/circles...

10. And #4
She can speak in Welsh.

11. And #3
I find her in more and more of my circles of activity/acquaintance.

12. Where does #9 live?
Aptos, but soon will be in San Jose, and then, most likely, NZ.

13. What's #4's favourite color?
That might be problematical. She has lost most of her sight.

14. How did you meet #2 IRL?
I have yet to do so.

15. Does #10 have any pets?
The ones she'd like to have are not liked by her husband; no. I don't know if the wormies survived, nor if they'd count.

16. Who on the list have you known the longest?
#11--at least, I met her earliest of all these folk, I just haven't spent much time with her. We had a mutual friend who died about 10 years ago--I'd known Judith in college, and she had her as a roommate when Judith was in grad school at UCLA.

17. Who on the list lives furthest away from you?
#1 and #6, who do not know each other.

18. Who on the list owes you a mix CD?
No one.

(3 comments | and then you say)

Comments:


(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:allmuzedup
Date:June 2nd, 2005 02:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
hello dear, and yes you are right she is a nurse. *winks* and you are added to my friends list. thereby granting you reading rights to many things only one other person is reading. look what witch i got! *laughs* who would have thought it???

Wicked Witch
You are the Wicked Witch! You enjoy being the
centre of attention and like causing havoc. But
you do have a source of innate goodness and
because of which people are always willing to
help you


[User Picture]
From:davesslave
Date:July 12th, 2005 11:58 am (UTC)
(Link)
I have been thinking of you. I hope you are feeling better.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com