August 31st, 2004
|01:10 pm - Serious or silly? (header corrected)|
The Pagan Problem Report Form (from CoffeeGrrl23)
1. Describe your pagan problem:
2. Now, describe the pagan problem accurately:
3. Speculate wildly about the cause of the problem:
4. Problem severity:
5. Nature of the problem:
D. ___Strange Smell
6. Is your Aura plugged in Correctly? Yes __ No __
7. Is it turned on? Yes __ No __
8. Have you tried to Cleanse or banquish it yourself? Yes __ No __
9. Have you made it worse? Yes __
10. Have you had a friend who "knows all about Witchcraft and cleansing " try to fix it for you? Yes__ No__
11. Did they make it even worse? Yes __
12. Have you read a Book of shadows? Yes__ No__
13. Are you sure you've read a Book of shadows ? Maybe __ No__
14. Are you absolutely certain you've read a Book of shadows ? No__
15. If you read a Book of shadows, do you think you understood it?
16. If 'Yes' then explain why you can't fix the problem yourself:
17. What were you doing with your Ritual circle when the problem occurred?
18. If you answered 'nothing' then explain why you were on the Astral plane
19. Are you sure that you aren't imagining the problem? Yes__ No__
20. Does the Cauldron in your circle work Yes__ What's a CAULDRON__
21. Do you have a copy of 'Witchcraft for Dummies'? Yes__ No__
22. Do you have any independent witnesses to the problem being here or passed over ? Yes__ No__
23. Do you have any magical tools, gifts or talents that DO work? Yes__ No__
24. Is there anyone else you could blame this
problem on? Yes__ No__
25. Have you given yourself a good whack on the forehead? Yes__ No__ (if 'no' do it now).
26. Is the group outside your home trying to set you on fire? Yes__ Not Yet __
Current Mood: giggly
Hahahaha! I don't think the title is QUITE correct for this post.
fixed now! thanks for letting me know I'd goofed--I've been a bit distracted today.
|Date:||August 31st, 2004 02:23 pm (UTC)|| |
I looked at theal8r
's journal and I still couldn't find a context for this. There were some funnies in it but it mostly leaves me baffled. That may be my headache, of course. *wry grin*
It was sent to Nonfluffypagans community.
I think it left MANY folks baffled--is this humor or idiocy?